Sales Management System
NextSales – Sales Management System
In any organization, the sales department plays a pivotal role in the success of the business. In today’s highly competitive market environment they face a number of challenges, problems and issues on a regular basis. The challenges faced by your sales department include maintaining of the customer and product database, tracking of sales cycle that includes capturing inquiries, order placement, order scheduling and then dispatching and invoicing, covering of stock transfer between warehouses. MAS Sales management software system streamlines the entire sales flow of the organization by eliminating chances of any manual bottlenecks and errors and establishing a smooth flow from Sales Quotation, and Order to Invoicing and payment receipt.
MAS Sales management software provides in-depth insight into the primary business processes involved in the Sales flow of an enterprise such as quotation, sales order processing, delivery note, returns handling and invoicing. The system is designed to optimize sales management processes by improving customer service, evaluating sales activities, capturing trends, and performing an advanced statistical analysis.
Benefits at a glance
- Cloud, Web, On-Premise or Hybrid ERP software system gives you the freedom and flexibility to manage your enterprise from anywhere.
- Enhance your inbound and outbound sales processes.
- Eliminates chances of any manual bottlenecks and errors.
- Allows tracking of each customer orders and sales tenders.
- Provides in-depth insight into the main business processes.
- Fully integrated with the other modules of the ERP software System.
- Accurate and up-to-date status information with notification Follow-up system. Reduce unnecessary paperwork, delays and errors.
- System smoothly handles the quote-to-order-to-bill process by converting orders into invoices and executing the orders eliminating delays caused due to manual entries.
- Non-Inventory Sales of Items can be carried out allowing users to create A/R invoices without affecting the stock/inventory.